Clarity Face and Body Soap Bar w/Salicylic Acid, Activated Charcoal & Bentonite
Clarity face and body soap bar has
- 100% natural ingredients peppermint
- Organic unfiltered honey to soothe and hydrate
- calendula tea, soothing and healing properties
- activated charcoal helps detoxify and draw out toxins from the skin
- Bentonite clay, detoxify and help prevent acne
- Salicylic acid (mild beta hydroxy acid) dissolves debris that clogs pores, helps with inflammation from acne, and encourages skin cell turn over (exfoliant)
- made with rich rice bran oil which has been a beloved oil and beauty secret throughout Asia.
Choose from a full-size bar (Pictured), a generous size sample or a soap ball (limited quantity).
What is a soap ball? A soap ball is made from the scraps of this batch. I prefer to have zero waste and use the scraps from plaining and trimming my soap, kneading them into a ball. Soap balls are a minimum of 2 oz, this gives the opportunity to try the soap at a discounted price.
This special face & body bar I made specifically to go with my Clarity Face & Body Scrub. Both of these products will help to keep your skin clear and balanced.
Ingredients: Saponified Rice Bran Oil, Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Palm Oil, Castor Oil, Sunflower Oil, Salicylic Acid, Calendula Tea, Activated Charcoal, Bentonite Clay, Unfiltered Honey, Essential Oils of Lemon, Tea Tree, Frankincense & Peppermint.
Waiting to see the results. I’m acne prone, at age 52, let’s see what happens!!
This was my first time using a charcoal soap. I have acne prone skin and it does wonders for me.
My college age son needed new soap. He's used another brand of activated
charcoal soap before, but I was ordering for myself and decided to try Lisa's
version. I like all of her other soaps and shave soap so much! I asked my son
what he thought , and he said "I like it".
GOOD STUFF period !
I suffered from dry itchy skin before I found this soap. No moisturizer would help. This soap has made such a difference! My skin feels great. I have been using it for about three years now and have not had a dry skin episode since.